Sunday, March 15, 2009

ATA Nationals update

Sorry for the lack of updates and posts. Besides it being a busy,busy trip the data service on my BlackBerry has been on the fritz and my emails are just working today.

Check out the pic below of Mr. Burns and Mr. Mike Chat from the XMA seminar. Chat stopped by to let everyone know that some exciting updates to the XMA curriculum, competition and uniforms are going to be unveiled at World Championships in June.

-Don't forget to visit www.atawarriorwithin.com to register for next sundays xma camp!

I traveled to LA yesterday for a training session with Roland Osborne (kono magazine, go warrior tv show) and a team of some of the most successful and young martial arts instructors. I'll post some new pics later. Ill be back in maryland soon!

Thanks again for everyones support and congrats to all of the champions returning to ATA Maryland.

Mr. Morgan
Mr. Jason Morgan
ATA Martial Arts
www.ATAmaryland.com
Ph:410.398.8624
Fax:410.398.5871

My Blog www.atamaryland.blogspot.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry